VACUUM MIXING & METERING: ELECTRICAL INDUSTRY
Vacuum-Epoxy-System For Casting-Resin Transformers
- Operates with high levels of availability
- Requires virtually no maintenance.
- Cast-restrain transformers are cast fully automatic first under vacuum and then under pressure.
- Entire process is microprocessor-controlled.
- Utilizes a multi-component resin with quartz powder as filler.
- Constant casting quality from electronic online control of the metering as well as the overall process.
VACUUM MIXING & METERING: ELECTRONIC INDUSTRY
Precision Continuous Flow System for Large Scale Production of Ignition Coils
- 8 casting valves able to meter out even very small quantities with maximum precision.
- Void-free and dripless casting.
- Pre-heating, curing and gelation in the oven-line.
- Quality and process control with patented metering-monitoring system.
SILICONE PROCESSING - SVT
Innovation for product quality and process efficiency: SVT - Silicone Vacuum Treatment - Hubers' new technology for silicone casting
- SVT is the procedure that from the outset safely guarantees process reliability in the production of absolutely void-free insulators.
- Components can be used in all container sizes including 1,000 l Ecobulk/IBC.
- No discontinuity due to changing containers.
- SVT is the complete prevention of air voids at the very start of the process.
- No previously required steel mould, a less expensive aluminum alloy can be used as the mould material which replaces more expensive, energy-intensive water heating.
Oven Systems From HUBERS Optimize the Overall Process
- HUBERS high-performance incline-conveyor oven is a cost-favourable solution when the space requirement is not an issue.
- HUBERS automatic batch oven is a very compact form of construction with multi-stage temperature profiles where defined ramps can be set.
- HUBERS stack oven is a compact form of construction, where each pallet passes through exactly the same temperature profile.
- HUBERS serpentine conveyor oven is a relatively compact form of construction where each pallet passes through exactly the same temperature profile resulting in precisely reproducible process conditions.
The COMPACT-Series From HUBERS - The Large Scale Systems' Know-How for Small and Medium Lot Production
- With COMPACT you can open up attractive niches in the market - primarily in the areas of epoxy, polyester, polyurethane and silicone castings.
- With a dual-plunger pump in each vessel, it saves time and permits continuous casting without waiting times and gives higher productivity.
- COMPACT allows HUBERS vacuum mixing and metering know-how available for optimization of quality with small and medium sized production lots.
- Flexible- the trolley-mounted compact system can be moved from manufacturing island to manufacturing island.
AUTOMATIC PRESSURE GELATION
Automatic Pressure Gelation - Innovative Gelation with Direct Injection
- The APG (automatic pressure gelation) process permits short cycle times thanks to rapid gelation and demoulding with automatic opening and closing of the mould.
- The APG production system is a continuous mould-filling process via static mixer with a shrinkage compensation unit, a clamping machine with both upper and lower core pullers and a compact arrangement for direct injection.
APG CLAMPING MACHINE
Perfect Closing - Clamping Machines for the APG Technology
- Automatic clamping machines permit the productivity advantages of APG systems to be fully realized.
- The entire system in addition to the mould are easily accessible.
- They can be tilted and rotated around various axes.
- The HUBERS clamping machines start with the basic model, and can be rapidly retooled and enhanced for other APG moulds.
Vacuum Infusion of Composite Components: Fast and Bubble-Free with New Processing Technology
- Bubble-free and void-free components by pre-degassing of the material components.
- Short mold filling times by pumping the material.
- Compact plant design by continuous processing and mixing of the material, regardless of the component size.
- Highest process reliability by sensor control of the filling speed.
COMPOUNDING & PREPARATION
Quality Optimization From the Very Start: Storage and Conveyor Systems, Vacuum Compounding and Material Preparation Systems
- Storage and metering tanks for fillers and pigments in powder form.
- Storage tanks for components in liquid form.
- Conveying and metering systems for the controlled delivery of the components in powder, granulated and liquid form in addition to highly viscous paste forms.
- Vacuum dryers for the preparation of fillers under vacuum and at controlled temperatures with measuring and conveyor systems.
- Both continuous and discontinuous material preparation and metering for optimum casting quality.
- Melting containers for material delivered in solid form.
Impregnation Systems for Every Task
- Compact impregnation systems with vessels in all required sizes.
- Vacuum impregnation systems for electrical components, cast metal parts, refractory products, etc.
- Vacuum drying and impregnation systems.
- Atmospheric impregnation systems.
- Oil impregnation systems.
For the Precise Casting of Smallest Quantities
- For simple axis movements up to complex three-dimensional trajectories.
- Interpolation of mathematical functions and tables, linear interpolation.
- Transfer and adaptation of trajectories also possible from drawings and pictures directly on the control panel.
- Accuracy is absolutely error-free casting of the smallest quantities.
- Freely programmable casting trajectory for three-dimensional casting geometry.